.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Working and Going to School

working(a), p benting, and breathing out to teach ar tough Is it surviveable to accomplish my goals and lighten meet normal responsibilities? Working a mount-time business boldness, cosmos a maven rise, and exhalation to college atomic number 18 emotionally draining. Its stressful, frustrating, and hard to be positive at times when on that point are so m any(prenominal) demands on time. Goals can be accomplished and save meet e very(prenominal)day responsibilities. Working, citeing, and going to school are tough. Working a full time job is demanding. Getting up early and endureing previous(a) is physically draining. Day to day responsibilities need to be met which adds stress.My job is physically demanding on a daily posterior. I pass in the service field where I work outside everyday in any kind of weather. Heavy lifting, climbing, completing the job at hand, all the while praying I go home safe and in one piece at the oddment of the day. I was depending tab les, going at presenthere, utter Lynch, 32, and a atomic number 53 mother of one. I was in a rut for a long, long time. (Brindley, 2006) Those statements do me think about what Im doing to change my deportment for the better. A one income househ honest-to- uprightness requires that I drag my behind out of retire on a daily ass and do my job to the best of my mightiness in order to pay the bills.Im a single parent of a 15 year old fille whom I love very much. beingnessness a single parent isnt scant(p). The sole responsibility of a raising a chela to be responsible and disciplined is entirely up to the single parent. I talk with my female child on a regular solid ground about my assignments and what my grades are in my courses. She cheers for me when I feel excellent scores on tests. I need all the demand I can possibly cling. Recently, my young woman sprained her foot at school and has been on crutches for the past two weeks. Ive made changes to my daily schedule to accommodate her unavoidably.She is in a walking cast now simply still stubborn and demanding. She is a typical teenager that plans activities with her friends and needs mammary gland to get her where she needs to go. condition and grades are a constant struggle with her. I cant get with to her know it all head that doing her prep and studying for tests are a moldiness to get decent grades. I compute that if I am going to be a positive role model, going back to school and succeeding in my courses. (Seastrand, 2007) When her grades are ware she has no privileges. Thats when mom gets a break Shes not much fun to be around during these times either.Attending online college courses is mentally and physically demanding. Staying form isnt an easy task. Organization is the key to your success. If you micturate no idea what assignments are due, what appointments at work or school are up ahead you depart get more than stressed which bequeath make your grade point average plum met. Keep your home organized with your textbooks in one spot, your bills and mail in another(prenominal) spot, etc. Patience and priorities are a necessity. Take the time to stay organized and dont procrastinate. (Comments on How to come through work While Working, 2005) Im constantly kicking my daughter finish of the computer in order to get assignments done.Deadlines for assignments dont change provided need to be broken down into tasks on a daily basis to meet the deadlines. Attending college courses is stressful. The decision to excoriation taking college courses and running(a) towards my B. A. in chronicle was easy. How was I going to pay for my pedagogy? I applied for grants and loans for this year. I had to wait several months before I did get my approval after starting my courses. I can breathe a short(p) easier now but I still have several more days in order to finish my story. I am in the midst of checking into scholarships which volition greatly help the fin ancial needs of school.Re-organizing my schedule in order to get along assignments and study is an on-going struggle. Will I be successful in my college courses and get good grades? Im constantly working on this and praying for the best. Being a single college mother is a hard upgrade/win situation and the long barrier effects are most important. (Seastrand, 2007) Being a good example to my daughter and getting good grades on work is my motivation to keep going. Organization, communication, patience, and priorities are necessities and the keys to success. (Comments on How to Manage School While Working, 2005). present is one statement that really infatuated me and I hope it helps other students also. close to importantly, always believe YOU CAN DO IT Becoming more educated will change your life. In the famous spoken language of someone whose name I have forgotten It is never too late to be who you were meant to become. Good luck, Im pulling for you (Comments on How to Manage School While Working, 2005) Another insight was not listening to people who say what your doing will be too hard. Keep button through and before you know it your degree requirements will be satisfied and your child will be clapping for you on graduation day.Go easy on yourself and keep things as simple as possible. Rely on friends and family if need be. (Seastrand, 2007). Working a full time job, being a single parent, and going to college are all very stressful but goals can be accomplished with organization and patience. References Brindley, M. (2006, November). Going back to college made easier for single parents hoping to improve their lives. Comments on How to Manage School While Working (2005, 22 November). Seastrand, A. , (2007, April). Whats a Mom to Do? College Mom Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment