.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Addressing a Wide Range of Skills and Abilities in Classroom Personal Statement

Addressing a Wide Range of Skills and Abilities in Classroom - Personal Statement Example They like to discuss things with peers, record lessons and listen to them, and engage in debates. Kinesthetic learners learn by doing things with hands for example, they highlight their notes and repeat lessons while jogging in the park. If I teach a visual learner through audio, I might not get good results which I might get if I teach him through visual aids. Moreover, I would like to experiment with different teaching methods, like making groups of students and encouraging them to discuss the subject matter; giving individual attention to each student to know his characteristic capabilities; and, making pairs of them and assigning them different tasks according to their skills. I would create a holistic environment that persuades students to work in groups and engage in vigorous group activities to discuss and experiment with their topic while focusing on the practical illustrations. This will help me address their myriad skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment